رضوى محمد على على الحلو
Secondary School: Maadi STEM School for Girls (School of Science, Technology,
Engineering, and Math for Outstanding Students), Cairo, Egypt, from 2013 till now. Preparatory School: Salah Salem prep School, Al-Sharqiah, Egypt, from 2010 till 2013.
Primary School: Abu Baker El-Sedik Primary School, Al-Sharqiah, Egypt, from 2004 till 2010.
Soft skills experiences
• Good Entrepreneurship Skills.
• Good Stress Management Skills.
• Time Management Skills.
• Team Work and leadership Skills.
• Communication Skills.
• Presentation Skills.
• Good Experience in Camping.
• Brain Storming Skills.
• Self-Study skills.
• Got the first place on school from Grade 1 till grade 8 2004 till 2012
• Got the title of ideal student on the whole Department of Education.
• Got the third place on grade 9 May,2013
• Digital Literacy Training (Microsoft) 12th of June, 2013.
• IQ Training course in Zagazig in July 2013.
• ISEF Workshops in Sharqiah on 1st of September 2013.
• Fab Lab Training Course in October 2013.
• Course (EWL) English World Learning from on 14th of September2013 till
• Analog & Digital from IEEE Zagazig Student Branch in Jan, 2014.
• ISEF Local fair in Zagazig on 3rd of February 2014 & Mansoura on 5th of February
• Science coffee in Tanta University on 6th of February 2014.
• Present my project to the American ambassador in Cairo on 21st of March
• Visit center of renewable energy in Nasr City on 23rd of March, 2014.
• Visit center of metals and nanotechnology in Helwan on 29th of March 2014.
• Scientific research basics from Egypt Scholars Inc. from 23rd of January 2014 to
29th of March 2014.
• Present my project to the minister of education on 14th of March 2014.
• AWTAD Program in April 2014.
• Attended Microsoft Imagination Cup finals on 13th of April 2014.in BUE.
• Interview with 3ez-Elshabab program– Rotana Masrya on 19th of May, 2014.
• Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint (MOS) certificate on 27th of May, 2014.
• Microsoft Educational Camp on 23rd of May, 2014 29th of May, 2014.
• Science Dream Innovation Day , in Rateb Sedik culture palace on 10th of June
• Eyouth Cup Training in Sharqyah, in June 2014.
• First Annual Undergraduates Scientific conference ( AUSC) , in Zewail City on
18th of June, 2014 & 19th of June, 2014.
• Bedaity Ramadan in Theatre of the ministry of youth and sports, on 24th of June
• Writing personal Statement in Amid East, Cairo on 10th of July 2014 & 11th of
• Eyouth Board Camp, in Al-Arish from 15th of July 2014 till 21st of July, 2014.
• OC at Eyouth cup grand competition on 7th of August 2014.
• Attended Eyouth board camp on 19th22nd of August 2014.
• Interview with MSP on 1st of September 2014.
• Attended EED 2014 on 10, 11th, September, 2014.
• Accepted as TCP “Tech Club Partner “ in September 2014
• Got 27 certificate in different education fields and educational outstanding.
• MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Application.
• C# programming language.
o Good at basics.
• VB.net Programming language.
o Good at basics of coding
• Java Programming language.
o Basic level.
• MOS ppt
Extracurricular activities and hobbies
• New researcher in Electrical engineering.
• HR at Eyouth.
Eyouth Vision: A generation of FUTURE Leaders and Social Entrepreneurs changing the FACE of Egypt and the WORLD. Eyouth Mission: Being an incubator for all the youth in Egypt and the Middle East; extracting the best out of them turning them into true leaders and social entrepreneurs.
• Sharqyah Ambassador at Eyouth “previously”.
• Member at C.W.T (Creative World Team) “previously”.
• Volunteer at Life Makers.
• Volunteer at Egypt Scholars Inc.
• Member at Zewail City Friends (ZCF)
• Member at inventors of Egypt association. “Previously”.
• Sharqiah coordinator at (ITST EGY) “previously”.
• The Cloud House (dwelling with Egyptian materials, cost of it is 31.000 L.E. and it is a self-sufficient dwelling).
• Watt's the Problem ‼ (Generating electricity from the burning of rice straw.
• Research on solar cells to increase its efficiency, decrease its cost and its size.
• Speed bump to produce electricity from cars movement by generating a magnetic field.
o Mother Tongue.
o American English.
o Good in writing and speaking.
• Gender: Female.
• Occupation: Student at Maadi STEM School for Girls.
• Nationality: Egyptian.
• Date of Birth: Sep,28th,1998
• Home Address: Saft Zeriek, Diarb Negm, Sharqyah, Egypt.
• Work Address: Egypt, Cairo, Zahraa Elma’adi, 50th ST, next to Future School.